4 Bedroom 3 full bathroom single family home located close to downtown & SUNY Oswego. This home has been totally gutted and remodeled since 2018. Spray foam insulation, new electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, moldings, heating system, roof, windows, bathrooms, kitchen, most flooring (some hardwoods retained), new sewer & water line to the street, concrete driveway, exterior paint & more. This home has a first floor living room, open kitchen/dining area with breakfast bar, first floor laundry. One bedroom & full bath on first floor. Second floor has three bedroom and two bathrooms. One of which has an ensuite bath. Second bath upstairs has dual vanity & separate toilet/shower space for privacy. Enclosed porch on first floor. Great opportunity for owner occupant or investor (excellent college rental history).
Single Family, 2 Story
2,159 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price