Welcome to this lovely 3 bedroom 1 bath Ranch home. Upon entering you feel the charm and warmth. The large living room is open and spacious, as you enter the kitchen you see that it is equipped with appliances and opens to your charming den or family room. As you look out the french doors you notice your deck with retractable awning that overlooks your truly private backyard with many trees and a shed hidden in the back. Continue through the house and you find 3 bedrooms with the smallest being converted into a first floor laundry (the laundry can be moved back to the basement if desired). This home also has a whole house generator, almost all windows have been replaced, furnace 2011, hot water heater 2015. Delayed negotiations until Friday Nov. 5 at 1pm, please make all offers good for 24 hrs.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,129 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lamplighter Colony Sec 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price