$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION!! Welcome Home to this Grand and Classic Center Entrance Colonial in the Desirable Upper Monroe Neighborhood! Easily Maintained Vinyl Sided Exterior, Inviting Front Porch with NEW Railings, Living Room, Formal Dining Room with Window Seat, Bonus First Floor Office/Parlor, 4 Large Bedrooms, Freshly Painted Interior in Neutral Colors, Professionally Finished 3rd Floor Bonus Room offers Endless Possibilities, Ample Kitchen with NEW KITCHEN FLOOR and Access to Rear Yard and Deck, 2 Car Garage! Add to that a NEW TEAR-OFF ROOF in 2016, a NEW FURNACE in 2020, Upgraded Electric and Thermopane Windows! Literally Steps to Cobbs Hill Park, Park Avenue, Downtown and All Eastside Activities!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,091 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
J C Bowens Subn
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price