One owner, well-maintained, custom built, sprawling ranch with large windows, three bedrooms, 2.5 bath home nestled within Herthum Hills subdivision. Enjoy open floor plan that includes a large living room with fireplace for family gatherings; French door formal dining room that can also be used as a home office. Large bright master suite with walk-in closet and two additional spacious bedrooms with large closets and convenient first floor laundry room. Open kitchen, center island, abundance of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry; Stone patio overlooking a beautiful yard for additional outdoor living ideas. Huge basement with high ceiling to expand your indoor living and entertainment options.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Walk-In Pantry,Window Treatments,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price