This immaculate cape cod style home has 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms. When you enter from the covered front porch into the foyer you will feel right at home. The first floor has an office/den, a living room with a big fireplace, a dining room/den. and beautiful hardwood floors. The first floor master bedroom has double closets and a remodeled handicapped bathroom. The spacious kitchen includes a casual dining area with a sliding door that leads to a deck overlooking a well landscaped yard and Factory Brook. The laundry and mud room are right off the 2 car attached garage.The Upstairs has 2 big bed rooms with double closets and a bonus room, the carpet is brand new! The full bath has plenty of storage. Two window air conditioning units are included, they have not been installed this yet.A partially finished basement has additional square footage, including a great multipurpose recreational room with brand new flooring, a walk in closet and additional storage/utility/hobby space and a canning room for storage.Outside there is a Morten building with a workshop or hobby area.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,214 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price