LOCATION can not be beat! Located on a dead end street with a private lot minutes to shopping and the highways. You can walk to Mott Rd. elementary school. This tri-level home boasts just under 3000 sq.ft. 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout.. First floor offers a large family room, Bedroom with a full bath and an office space. Perfect for an in-law area! Second level has a generous sized kitchen with an abundance of natural light. Cozy eat in area with a charming window seat. Spacious living and dining rooms provides the perfect backdrop for all your entertaining needs. Upper level offers an additional 3 bedrooms and two full baths. Lower level offers plenty of extra storage. Private back yard with room for a pool!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,961 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price