This spacious Cape Cod home is located in the desirable Landing Rd neighborhood. Walk to Indian Landing (Penfield) School, Ellison Park and Tree Town Cafe! The family room addition boasts a cathedral ceiling w/ skylights * recessed lighting * gas fireplace w/ newer laminate flooring and a powder room. Adjoining the family room is a flex space with a breakfast bar. A formal living room w/ a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room and 2 bedrooms all have hardwood flooring and the full bathroom completes the first floor. The 2nd floor is a generously sized space with a bedroom, powder room and sitting area or office/craft space with cute built-ins and storage. The basement is partially finished w/ new vinyl plank flooring, laundry & storage rooms. The backyard has an oversized partially covered deck. Roof & Furnace 2015 * Gas Fireplace 2016. Refuse/Recycling District included in the taxes.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,958 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Edmond Verstraetes & Emma
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price