You will be impressed by this beautiful spacious home which is in excellent condition. On the ground level is the Family Room with a wood burning stove, picture window, wall of bookcases and adjacent playroom with folding doors for separation; a room that could be either a Bedroom or Home Office and a full Bath is also on this level. The welcoming Foyer opens to a large Living Room with a gas fireplace; formal Dining Room; eat-in Kitchen with a wall of built in cabinets and drawers. There are three very large Bedrooms and two full Baths on the second floor. The closet and storage space is phenomenal! The lovely Screened Porch overlooks a picturesque back yard. There is a full basement, two car attached Garage, well landscaped lot and central air. The property is in the Jamesville-DeWitt School District on a very conveniently located dead-end street.
Single Family, 3+ Story
3,126 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Moses Dewitt Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, See Remarks.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price