4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath cape cod. Hardwood floors, fireplace, central air conditioning, and attached garage. Perfect for any sized family. The home is larger than it appears. The living room that boasts a beautiful marble fireplace and large room expanding mirror is on the ground floor along with two bedrooms and a full bath. Upstairs another two bedrooms and another full bath. In the finished walkout basement, you find the family/recreation room, built-in library shelving as well as the eat-in kitchen, a small half bath, the laundry area and more storage. Walk out from the kitchen to your private fully fenced back yard with trees, swing set, sand box and gardens. All this is located just one block from a much loved family friendly park, two shopping areas, restaurants, banks, Tops grocery store and all just minutes from SU campus. Taxes are shown with NO exemption. A Star exemption of $425 is available for owner occupied.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,783 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Play Structure,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price