Spectacular views with scenic 3.5 acres at this SPRAWLING hill top ranch in the desirable VVS School District! Location! Location! 2900 square feet of living space all on one level, grand cathedral ceiling living room with massive stone propane fireplace and separate formal dining and living rooms! This large kitchen will WOW YOU with sunny breakfast nook, breakfast bar, an island, walk-in pantry, counter space and cabinets galore! 3 large bedrooms with walk-in closets, room for possible fourth bedroom, 2 full baths, Gigantic Master suite with French doors to pool area, a separate office, this home just has it all and is the entertainment paradise with 3 sets of French doors leading to inground pool and patio area, plenty of parking, great yard, wide open floor plan and partially finished basement!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST store all your toys/cars, have a work shop or what ever your dreams are with the 30x60 detached garage with half bath! The attention to detail and quality craftsmanship throughout will not disappoint.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Owned. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price