Classic old farmhouse nestled on 5 acres with a country setting. With over 3,500 sq ft, this home is filled with charm, character and history. Its waiting for your TLC and personal touches. The enclosed screen porch leads you to a open country kitchen with a large walk in pantry, first floor den with a wood stove, full bath and a first floor bedroom. The side entrance leads you to a large dining room, living room and family room. The two staircases brings you to the second floor where you will find three large bedrooms, a full bath, second floor laundry and a master bedroom and full bath. Perfect for out of town guests, an in law or teen suite. 2018 Tear off Roof! If country living is for you, then this is a must see!
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Agricultural,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price