Brick ranch in Westhill schools offers so much space, it's a must see to believe! With some vision & TLC the opportunity to make a spectacular home awaits. Main level has hardwoods throughout foyer, 3 bedrooms, dining room, office and the approx 28x20 living room. Ample closet spaces & storage. Mudroom area with laundry & half bath connects supersized garage to large eat-in kitchen. Plenty of room to add a master bath. The lower walkout level is almost identical to first floor with additional bedrooms/flex spaces, huge rec room, full bath, extra spacious laundry, eat-in kitchen, & storage rooms. Ideal set up for multi-generational households or in-law suite, with separate living quarters. Some newer windows. Balcony access from den/office on main level, & slider to covered porch from lower level. No outlet, low traffic street. Conveniently located to all amenities, highways & 5 minutes drive to Upstate Community Hospital. Square Footage approximate & reflects data from measurements/survey. Finished space in lower level is not included in square footage! This property is being sold "As-Is.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Home Office,Other,See Remarks,Second Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Patio. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price