Nestled in the Fulton School District, this inviting home offers 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a versatile bonus room.Upon entering, you'll be greeted by tall ceilings, creating an open and airy atmosphere. The home features a spacious kitchen with an eat-in dining area, perfect for family meals, as well as a formal dining room for special occasions.A unique bonus room, accessible from the garage, offers potential as a home office, guest suite, or rental income opportunity, complete with a full bathroom and kitchenette.Additional amenities include a first-floor laundry room and a new hot water heater for your comfort and convenience.Outside, you'll discover a substantial backyard, ideal for outdoor activities, gardening, or simply relaxing. Don't miss the opportunity to make this your home. Call today for a showing!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,828 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 1.5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Electricity,Garage Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price