This is a beautiful home in a desirable neighborhood and it's affordable and no village taxes! Please note that square footage does not include finished game/play room in basement or wonderful and expansive enclosed porch with corner gas fireplace. The backyard is exceptionally nice because it does not back up to other homes. The kitchen is beautiful and a true selling point-buyers will love! Hardwoods on all of first floor and new carpeting (May 2021) on 2nd floor and in basement. Some interior painting done this month as well. Traditional floor plan with eat-in kitchen, formal dining and 4 good sized 2nd floor bedrooms; master bedroom features large walk in closet. The family room is adjacent to kitchen and has gas fireplace and sliding doors to backyard. Home has two furnaces but upstairs still has electric baseboard heat if new owner prefers. Otherwise, 2nd floor also warmed by natural gas. Move in and love living here!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price