Old world charm, character, and craftsmanship meets modern and updated living with this delightful and cozy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home! A beautiful set of glass pane double doors greets you as you enter the living room from the front hallway. The large window in the living room offers tons of natural light! The built in bookshelves next to the fireplace are ready to store your books or display your photos and collectibles. Original gumwood trim, crown molding, and leaded glass windows add to the charm and character this home has to offer! The gleaming hardwood floors were just refinished this past summer (June 2021). Recent updates and upgrades include - new garage door installed in 2020. New oven / range purchased in 2020. Garage was freshly repainted in June 2021. Driveway sealcoated July 2021. Please submit offers by Monday September 20th at noon.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price