West Irondequoit schools- move in ready 4 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home on a neighborhood street. Located near the Zoo, this lovely colonial features a large 2.5 car garage with a newer garage door, maintenance free aluminum siding, and large lot that extends behind the garage and includes beautiful garden beds. Interior features include a large living room (new carpet 2018/2019), knotty pine lined family room & sunroom (120 sq ft, not included in the square footage in the listing). Newer appliances (2019-2022) & hardwood floors throughout. Kitchen floor was installed in 2015 and bathroom was remodeled in 2019. Roof is a full tear off (architectural shingle) & new gutters (1 yr old). New deck installed in 2020. HWT 2017. Bath fitter installed 2019. New gas line installed for the furnace (2021) Newer furnace/AC (2021). Nothing to do but move in! Delayed negotiations until Monday 6/27.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,628 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price