Charming home on 4.5 acres of land with a 2.5 car 2 story garage and paved driveway! Extremely low heat and electric costs with the 11,355 kwh/year Solar Panels and high efficiency electric in floor hot water baseboard boiler system! Natural wood work throughout this spacious home with French doors, Solid wood kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, 3 beds up 1 bed down, 1st floor laundry, a 3 season porch area and a dry useable basement (with a woodstove) which is unheard of for this age home! The back yard and land has nice privacy, a tiny pond, gardens galore and a trail right to Fort Rickey Discovery Zoo parking lot! Public water is being installed in approx. 2 years.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Solar. Radiant In-Floor, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price