Spectacular opportunity to own this 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home with over 1,660 SF of living space in the desirable Lyncourt neighborhood! The main level of this home offers a large living room with hardwood flooring, a spacious eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar/buffet opening up to the formal dining room, an updated half bath, 1st floor laundry, AND, as a bonus, there is a large heated flex space in the back of the house that is currently being used as a home office! Upstairs, there is a large master bedroom with dual closets, a 2nd full bath and 3 guest bedrooms. Every room has hardwood flooring and closet space. The basement is partially finished and could add hundreds of extra SF of living space! Outside, you will find a detached 1-car garage with storage shed and a low maintenance yard. Updates in the last 10 years include a new roof, furnace, 200 amp electric service, remodeled bathrooms, breakfast bar addition, and some new doors. Plus, the driveway is getting resurfaced next week! Don’t miss out on this late season steal!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,668 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price