This log home welcomes you to 25 acres of woods in the Bristol hills. Custom build in 2008 you'll enjoy soaring ceilings in the great room. The open floor plan joins the kitchen, dining and great room with radiant heat in the floors. Master suite, full bath ensuite and atrium door to your back yard. Cape level has two large bedrooms, full bath and sitting area overlooking the great room. Two bays of the spacious garage are heated with a shop area ready for your projects. Above the garage is a large heated space ready for your study, office or hobby space. The third bay of the garage is currently storage. You'll also find shed storage and a separate wood storage area. The back yard has a paver area complete with a gazebo to enjoy outdoor dining along with fenced in area for kids and pets. Trails in the woods for hiking and snow mobiles, and an open field for camping. Come over the bridge that spans Mill Creek and enjoy your lovely home in Bristol every day of the year. Square footage per the house plans
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,216 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Great Room,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Fully Fenced,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Rural Lot,Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price