Live in the highly sought after Historic Cobb's Hill Neighborhood! This stately Colonial is the best of both worlds, a modern touch on a home that boasts with character you can only find in an older build. Featuring an updated kitchen with soapstone countertops, dovetailed KraftMaid cabinets, subway tile backsplash, eat-in banquette, and stainless steel appliances. Original hardwood floors throughout in immaculate condition. Fully renovated Carrera marble full bath, gum wood trim throughout, leaded glass windows, professionally landscaped gardens. Spend warm summer nights on the side porch and rear concrete patio all enclosed by the fenced in yard. Clean/Dry basement with egress stair access to the backyard. Two minute drive to East Ave Wegmans, you can take the walking bridge to Park Avenue, Three minute walk to Washington Grove/Cobbs Hill Water Reservoir. *Note: One of the half baths is in the unfinished basement. Delayed negotiations until Tuesday 3/7/23 at 10 am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,426 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ELAM HEIGHTS PT TOWN LT
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Other - See Remarks
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price