Rare opportunity to own this spectacular private property with incredible views of both Lake Lacoma and Lily Pond! Idyllic setting on a privately owned driveway. This Mid-Century Modern house built in 1956 has frontage on both Lake Lacoma and Lily Pond! Over 8 acres of pristine privacy with circular driveway, extra parking for guests, spacious flat front lawn and flat backyard with lush landscaping for ultimate privacy. Incredible views of the Lake from the deck which surrounds the back of the house. Gorgeous views from the living/dining room area. King Charles kitchen cabinetry, skylights in kitchen and family room and additional dining area allows plenty of sun filled rooms. Woodburning fireplace in Living room with floor to ceiling Ledge rock. Additional woodburning fireplace in den/study. Four bedrooms including Primary suite, two full baths on first level, one full bath on lower level. Walk-out basement with egress window and plenty of storage space. Workshop and additonal rooms in lower level. Two-car attached garage.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3,501 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Egress Windows,Full,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Bedroom,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cedar Closet(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dry Bar,Den,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Living/Dining Room,Storage,Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Tar Gravel, Built Up
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Secluded,Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price