Location, location, location! Enjoy the view of Hillside Drive from the front porch; overlooking the most sought after neighborhood in the quaint village of Clifton Springs. This tri-level home has been professionally updated from top to bottom and has the convenience of village living with a country setting. Steel Roof 2018, new insulated garage door 2021, the beautiful covered deck overlooks the well manicured almost .6 acre lawn that backs up to the woods. Granite counter tops, large island paired with double ovens for endless entertaining. Full ceramic tile bath with custom cabinetry, Moen fixtures, double sinks, & quartz counter tops brings a spa feel. All new interior solid core masonite doors, new hardware, custom trim 2022. Professional paint throughout in 2022. Gas Fireplace in Living room makes it so cozy on those winter days. Attention to detail and yearly maintenance makes this home shine. Make homeownership a dream come true with this turn-key home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,744 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Hot Tub/Spa,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Play Structure. Agricultural,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price