So much to love about this 4 bedroom village colonial! This beauty is ready for your finishing touches. Oak hardwood flooring, gum wood trim, spacious kitchen, enclosed front sunporch for 3 season relaxation and a huge backyard that is 360 ft deep. Just a 10 minute walk to SUNY Geneseo and also on the college bus route. Nearby you will find a large park with a dog park and skating rink. Delayed negotiations Tues Feb 28th at 3pm. ** OPEN HOUSE SAT FEB 25TH FROM 11-2 **
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,456 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price