This new listing is wonderfully located on a beautiful cul-de-sac. Boasting hardwood floors throughout the main living areas, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a two car garage with built-in storage. The upper level has an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, large living room with a stone fireplace, spacious dining room, three bedrooms and 2 updated full bathrooms - including a primary suite. The lower level provides a large family room with brick fireplace, an office, a half bath, and a laundry room. This is a great opportunity to make this home yours and move in this summer!
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,682 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
West Genesee Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Pantry,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price