Remarkable ranch style home located in the city of Fulton for sale! Spacious 4 bedroom and 3 full bathroom home with an astonishing fully finished basement! Secluded backyard giving you all the rural feels while city living. One outbuilding located in the backyard and a second outbuilding located to the right of the 2-car attached garage for extra storage. Back trex composite decking with a hot tub ready to be used! First floor laundry room leading you down into the full finished basement with an extra bedroom and full bathroom. Full sized bar, plenty of extra living space and great for entertaining company! Gas stove for primary heating in basement. Stunning kitchen with all brand new appliances. Beautiful cherry hardwood floors throughout the home. Front living room with a second gas fireplace used for primary heating on the first level. Radiant ceiling heating is currently used as a secondary source. First floor primary bedroom with dual closets and remodeled bathroom attached. Down the hall is 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,611 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fulton Junior High
G. Ray Bodley High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Living/Dining Room,Partially Furnished,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Aluminum, Frame
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Hot Tub/Spa,Private Yard,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price