A Home in this Condition on a Street this Inviting, will Not Last Long! Impressive Raised Ranch in the desirable Oot Meadows. Boasts 1700 sq ft, 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Freshly painted and new lighting throughout. Newer Pergo flooring in upper living area. Both bathrooms recently updated. Lower level offers family room with an authentic brick wet bar complete with mini fridge, a cozy freestanding gas fireplace and additional square footage which would be ideal for office/school study space during the pandemic. Picture perfect landscaping, surrounds this newly painted exterior, brand new roof (2020), newly replaced garage doors and recently resealed driveway. Separate shed for storage needs and a fenced in yard for privacy. Close to all major Highways, Thruway, Wegmans and shopping. Liverpool schools.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available
Nate Perry Elementary
Chesnut Hill Middle
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price