Seller has assumable VA mortgage @ 2.75% for VA loan qualified buyer. Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Sit out on the covered front or rear porch taking in the amazing views overlooking your 43+ acres. Spectacular gazebo, with new roof, next to in-ground pool with new pump, filter sand and chlorination cell in last year and an option to heat. Home features both oil and outdoor wood boiler heating system. With numerous out buildings the options for this property are endless. The wood boiler is housed in a 34'x34' barn with tons of additional space and storage. Built in October of 22 another 30x30 barn could house livestock or equipment. Two other 10x12 and 8x24 plus a chicken coup make for a ready to go hobby or horse farm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,738 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen Island,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. No Garage.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Play Structure,Pool.
Assumable, Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price