Four bed two bath country colonial in York Schools. Entrance has a mudroom with storage space for coats, shoes, etc. Spacious bedrooms. Gorgeous flooring throughout entire home. Some natural woodwork gives home a special feel. Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet. Eat-in kitchen, large living room, formal dining room and first floor laundry. Updates include new roof in 2014. New Septic system in 2020. Spa like bathroom with beautiful and enticing claw foot tub. Large partially fenced yard with patio and fire pit. 5 minute drive to Geneseo. Walk to Genesee Valley Greenway. 5 minute drive to Letchworth State Park entrance.
Single Family, 2 Story
Aluminum siding,Brick,Metal,Vinyl siding
2,320 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price