This is just a fabulous home and there are so many reasons why the sellers have loved it for over 30 years! Part of the home is from the 1800s combined with a more modern addition. Together it creates a mix of character, charm, modernization, and coziness all while providing more than 2200 SF of updated living space. The kitchen is warm & beautiful with a soaring ceiling, cherry cabinets and maple hardwoods. It was updated with granite counters & breakfast bar. The formal dining room has cherry floors and can accommodate a large table for gatherings. Upstairs offers 3 great size bedrooms with 50-year Bruce oak flooring. The master bedroom has the coolest skylight situated for star gazing from bed. A balcony. And a large bathroom & ample closet space. Outside is such a feature in itself. Nestled between a ridge and the Chittenango creek, the ambiance is amazing. Add the 700SF of treated deck, gorgeous perennial beds, rustic firepit area, perfect spots for bench swings, you'll like it outside as much as inside. The garage is 24x24 -half for parking, & the other half as a shop. It's serene here but also just a 5 minute drive to Caz village. And so close to Chittenango Falls. 10/10!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price