Looking for an affordable home that you can grow into? This Lovely 4 bed, 1 1/2 bath home with attached 2 car garage & paved driveway is situated on a generous sized 1.25 acre lot in North Rose that's walking distance to the playground, school & community park! Offering 1st floor laundry, office/den and front porch for enjoying relaxing breezes, this home has much of the original woodwork in beautiful condition. Newly installed carpet going upstairs, into the hallway and master bedroom. All appliances are staying for your convenience! Just move in and start living with nothing to do but enjoy! You will love having your morning coffee overlooking the wooded backyard from the breakfast nook as you watch Fido in the partially fenced yard enjoying the freedom! Close to many local attractions including Chimney Bluffs State Park, Sodus Bay, Port Bay & Lake Ontario! Delayed negotiations, all offers in by Saturday, Feb. 27th, reviewing Sunday at noon. Please remove shoes, do not let cats outside, and follow all Covid-19 protocol.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,380 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price