Large 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in highly desired neighborhood. Beautifully updated kitchen with island, granite and all stainless appliances. Eat in kitchen area has new slider to a good size deck, newly stained. This townhome sits in one of the nicest locations in the neighborhood to enjoy privacy and nature from your backyard. First level has a bright dining & living area with fireplace, updated half bathroom, all new flooring, lighting and freshly painted. Upstairs find 3 generous size bedrooms - all with large windows and lots of natural light. Beautiful vaulted ceiling in the primary bedroom, along with large closets and en-suite bathroom with skylight. Nicely finished basement for extra living space with egress windows, new carpet and freshly painted. Six panel doors throughout. Many new windows. Attached garage with opener. Fairport Electric! Ready to move in and enjoy low maintenance living! Delayed negotiations Monday 5/22 2pm.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
1,494 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price