Welcome home to this charming cape cod nestled in the heart of West Irondequoit. With an intentional balance of updates and well-appointed classic architectural details, this meticulously maintained home offers timeless appeal and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Step inside to discover the open floor plan boasting a formal living room with built in shelves, wood gumming, and gorgeous hardwoods. The living room flows into the dining room and kitchen, which boasts granite countertops and ample counter space. The three seasons room invites an abundance of natural light into the entire first floor! 2 bedrooms and an updated bathroom complete this floor. The second floor was also recently updated to serve as an oversized bedroom, with brand new carpeting (2022) and two large walk-in closets. The fully fenced in backyard is perfect for gathering or relaxing under the stars! Expand the existing vegetable garden or socialize with friends around the built in fire pit. Located in a desirable neighborhood with sidewalks and easy access to Wegmans, I-Square, the Expressway and much more!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,540 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price