Welcome to your sanctuary! This home was custom-built by its only owner and sits on 3.8 acres, secluded from Whitney Road. The picturesque surroundings evoke a sense of peace and serenity, and inside, you'll find a recently updated kitchen designed for style, functionality, and entertaining. From the combined kitchen & living room, enjoy fresh air and sunshine through the sliding glass doors that open to your upper deck. The finished lower level includes a wood burning stove and is presently used as a TV lounge & guest bedroom with full bathroom. From the lower level, you can access the expansive partially shaded walk-out concrete patio. An above-ground pool and the multiple outdoor seating areas deck provide the perfect ambiance for guests. The attached four car garage offers convenience and organization, and the additional outbuilding could be used for storage or shop space. The private road leading into the development is legally shared by the five owners and will be repaved this year. Riding mower & subcompact tractor are negotiable. Showings start Wednesday 5/17 at noon; negotiations start 5/23 at 4PM!
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway,Pool,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price