“Ripe for the Picking”… The property and fruit on the pear tree that is ;)! Welcome to 48 Lalanne Rd., 14623. One owner. Desirable floorplan. So much potential. Updates include: Plank Vinyl Flooring (2021), Full Tear-Off Roof – House (2020), Full Tear-Off Roof – Garage (2013), Rheem Furnace (2012). Nestled on a sleepy side street with no through traffic. Surrounded by mature deciduous trees, perennial flowers and flowering shrubs. Extra deep one car garage offers additional storage and/ or workshop space. Linger in the fenced backyard - which backs to forever wild. Enjoy a morning coffee in the spacious, heated Four Season/ Sunroom Room. Enjoy the stillness, singing birds and chirping crickets. (Maybe you’ll even catch a glimpse of the momma White Tail Deer and her babies.) So close to everything Henrietta has to offer (i.e. dining, shopping, amenities, Calkins Road Wegmans and I-390 access) yet feels so “far out”, private and secluded. Schedule a showing. Have a look inside. Imagine all of the possibilities. Dream of the ways you'll decorate this solid house and turn it into your very own "home". Delayed Negotiations - Monday 09/13/21 @ 5:00 pm.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Suburban Heights Sec 07
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price