Don't miss this lovely historic Sibley Tract home surrounded by gardens, beautiful trees, especially the magnolia in the front yard and the apricot tree in backyard. Inside you will walk on recently finished hardwood floors, admire the gum-wood trim, leaded glass doors and windows. Living room has a wood-burning fireplace, bookcases and a tin ceiling which opens up to the large front porch. Continue upstairs with master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet. In between the bedrooms is a sleeping porch which is currently being used as an office. Some of the finished section of attic is used as a recreation room for the kids with a climbing wall. Refrigerator and dishwasher are new. Tear off roof replaced six years ago. Convenient location close to the U of R, canal paths and Genesee Valley park. BIG PLUS, engineer inspection 9/30/2021 available upon request.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Play Structure. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price