Well maintained and loved 3 bedroom home in a convenient village location within walking distance to the Salmon River, stores, banks and restaurants. The original charm and character has been preserved. There's a back entrance to the laundry to drop your coats, boots and shoes and plenty of room for storage or would make a great pantry. A covered front porch will be a great place to relax on warm summer nights. A 2 car detached garage offers space for your vehicles, outdoor equipment or toys. Just a mile to Rt 81 for an easy commute.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,770 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price