Must see serene updated home in Bristol sitting on just under 16 acres. First floor has open floor plan with kitchen and attached multi-purpose room and a spacious mud room with lots of storage. Home hasage and history but has been completely updated with brand new flooring throughout, beautiful woodworking, and brand new kitchen appliances, and laundry has been moved to first floor from basement.Country living at its finest with a pond for fishing, acreage for hiking or hunting, a heated workshop with animal stalls, and an open air structure to store your equipment. Acreage has a beautiful gullywith mini waterfalls flowing through it for you to enjoy. DELAYED NEGOTIATIONS til Tuesday August 9th at 12:00pm. Open House Sunday August 7th from 1:00-3:00pm. Listing realtor is owner of property.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,720 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Walk-Up Access
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price