Beautiful townhouse just off Penfield Rd w/ walking trails & a tennis court nearby! This meticulously cared for home has a gorgeous galley kitchen w/ dark wood cabinets & granite countertops. Admire cathedral ceilings & fresh paint (2021) as you enter a spacious living room w/ floor to ceiling built-in shelves & a gas fireplace. New windows (2017) offer lots of natural light & sliding glass doors lead directly to a private outdoor deck. Watch the sunset while enjoying spectacular views of residential Penfield from afar. 1st floor master bedroom, laundry & 1.5 baths make this an extraordinary find! On the 2nd floor, 2 additional bedrooms & recently renovated 2nd full bath (2016). A fully finished basement w/ wall-to-carpeting, a 3rd full bath & walk out patio (2020) complete this rare find. Don’t miss out on this move-in ready property! Delayed showings & negotiations on file. Showings begin Thursday 9/16 at 10am. All offers will be reviewed on Monday, 9/20 at 9am.
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
3 Full/1 Half
1,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Allens Crk Vly Sec 01
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Tennis Court(s). Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price