Ideally located just a block from Breitbeck Park, the Oswego Harbor, and Lake Ontario, sits this 2-bed, 1-bath bungalow. With off-street parking, this house has been updated with new flooring, a remodeled kitchen and fresh paint. No more going to the laundromat, this home has a washer and dryer in a dedicated laundry room. The eat-in kitchen includes a refrigerator and 4-burner gas stove.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
781 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price