Brighton with PITTSFORD SCHOOLS! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths! Fireplace that adds warmth and coziness to the living space & DEN! Refinished hardwood floors throughout. Open kitchen, cozy family room addition with a NEW FULL bathroom and Mudroom area. The partially finished attic provides additional storage or can be converted into a bonus room. 2 1/2 car garage, providing ample space. With a high efficiency furnace and air conditioning, you can enjoy comfortable temperatures year-round, while also saving on energy costs. Nestled in an exquisite neighborhood, this home is tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet still conveniently close to everything you need. And let's not forget the beautiful classic front porch, where you can relax and unwind after a long day, while taking in the picturesque surroundings. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of paradise in Brighton with Pittsford schools. Schedule a private showing today and make this house your forever home. Only permits on file with the town will be provided.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,805 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Space Heater.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 2.5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price