1500 square feet of gorgeous! Hardwoods and gum wood for miles! This very well maintained home, on a super 19th Ward street. GREAT oak kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. Beautiful staircase leads to 3 bedrooms and updated full bath. Lots of extra value here-The 3rd floor is partially finished for even more living space, garage, open front porch, newer furnace and tear off roof, 2022! Group showings are available on Sat 11/12(2:30-4), Mon 11/14(2-3:30) and Tues 11/15(5:30-7).
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,502 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
E M Harris
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price