Welcome to 46 Valewood Run in sought after Deer Run Neighborhood in Perinton! This One Owner 5 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home has been Meticulously Maintained! Elegant Front Porch(2009) for Relaxing or Gathering with recessed lighting & New Front Door in 2009! Kitchen with New sliding door(2009) is open to Family Room with Custom Fireplace Mantel/Bookcases! First Floor Laundry! Hardwood Floors in 7 of 9 Rooms! Large Main Bedroom with bathroom! Newer Garage Doors and openers (2011)! Water tank (2018), Hot tub(2019), New Roof 2020, New Carpets(2023), Freshly Painted! Partially finished Basement! Large Deck for Entertaining Furnace(2007)/AC new in 2021! Fairport Schools! Fairport Electric! Half mile to Midvale Country Club! Minutes to Shopping, Restaurants, Schools, Thruway and the Thriving Village of Fairport! Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deer Run Sec 02
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Martha Brown Middle
Fairport Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Storage,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price