OPEN HOUSE CANCELED Charming and spacious 1902 built home with modern updates! This classic home features natural woodwork throughout, solid wood doors w/vintage hardware, beautifully done flooring on the main floor and new carpet on the 2nd floor. Formal dining, two updated full bathrooms, 2nd floor laundry, bright kitchen w/butcher block countertops and tile backsplash, possible 4th bedroom or office on 1st floor, living room with window seat & cedar cabinet. Enormous attic with endless possibilities (partially finished). Everything has been updated in this house, all new electrical and plumbing, tear off roof, new furnace & power-vented H2O tank. Kitchen and bathrooms were gutted to studs. All new vinyl windows, brand new 1.5 car detached garage (built in 2021). 200 SF shed with new siding/door. Located in Webster with large 2-tiered back yard, enjoy a short walk or drive to nearby conveniences. Must see! NO DELAYED NEGOTIATIONS…Hurry this one won’t last long on the market!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,180 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price