Much-loved ranch home on a secluded long driveway in the Town of Marcellus is now on the market for the first time in 61 years. Enjoy the mature trees, almost 1/2 acre setting, and the quiet before going into the garage. It is huge! Inside the house you will find 3 bedrooms, a full bath, and hardwoods, some preserved under wall-to-wall carpeting. An added bonus is the 3-season sunroom (about 200sf) which looks out on the back yard and the neighbor's garden. Although this is an estate, the architectural-shingled roof is believed to be 5 years old and the furnace 12 years old. Downstairs the basement has a large room used for family gatherings plus a workshop. Location! Location! Close to the Village and the schools with easy access to Seneca Turnpike. And it's a ranch!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price