If you appreciate the charm of a traditional upstate NY home; look no further! Between the arched doorways and oak columns this home has vintage class throughout. At just shy of 2500 square feet this lovely home offers 4 bedrooms, 1 full bath, with potential for a half or full bath in basement some materials will be left behind to do so, flex space in the finished walk-up attic, enclosed porch and a large dining room and living room. This home has so much space and so many options for use and design. Please be patient with totes and boxes around, seller has started packing. Schedule a private showing and fall in love with this beauty!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,452 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price