Brighton Schools! Stunning 5 bedroom, 2 Full bath located on a cul-de-sac street that runs along Allen's Creek. The beautiful bridge lined street is one of a kind and ready to be called home. Maintenance free landscaping surrounds this charming cape cod. Inside you'll find original hardwood floors throughout, and versatile floor plan with 2 bedrooms on first floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Two bedrooms are currently used as offices, perfect for anyone that works from home! Spacious kitchen with solid stone counters and an island built for entertaining. Trex deck added in 2015 just after kitchen addition. A cozy fireplace and window overlooking the creek complete the family room. Wide open basement with high ceilings and ample space ready to be turn into just about anything. Currently used as extra entertaining area and workshop with plenty of room left for storage! Don't miss this one! Showings begin 5/18/2023 & Offer to be reviewed 5/22/2023.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price