Here is your chance to own a beautifully styled home while adding some of your own finishing touches. This country style farmhouse home gives you loads of space with an open floor plan, with large bedrooms, and living areas. Close proximity to six of our area's beautiful waterways within a 5 to 15 mile radius. This home has been in the same family for many years. The park like setting yard is filled with flowering trees, perennials and annuals also gives you privacy for many outdoor fire and family adventures. Baseball/Softball player in your family? This home includes your own pitchers mound. The slate patio located off the kitchen gives you the ultimate seclusion to create whatever your heart desires. This home is centrally located in Madison County making access to colleges, shopping, breweries, restaurants and more all within your reach. Current survey conveys with the sale.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Gas Cooktop,Oil Water Heater
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway. Agricultural,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price