Marvelous in Marcellus! Beautiful colonial located in Sage Meadows- built in 2013 and pristinely maintained by original owners over the past 7+ years. Large front porch and nicely landscaped- this home has fabulous curb appeal! Formal dining room, great kitchen lay out with island, granite counters and stainless appliances and pantry! Large family room with a gas fireplace and slider to the deck which you can enjoy the view and beautiful sunsets from! No neighbors behind! Just woods! 3 spacious bedrooms. The owner's suite has a full bath with double sink and walk in closet.Second floor laundry! Basement is a walkout and is partially finished and can be used as an office or family/play room! Light and bright with full window and slider to the fully fenced back yard. Shed and playset are located on the one acre lot. Showings to begin on Saturday 4/10 at 9am and end Sunday evening. Any offers need to be submitted by Monday 4/12 by 5:00. Sellers can not close until the first or second week of July. Masks are required and please use the hand sanitizer and booties provided by the front door. No children allowed. Only agent and up to two buyers. Only those making the buying decision.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,739 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sage Mdws Sub Ph 2
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Play Structure. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price