Yes, you can own a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Townhome in Erie Village for an affordable price! What's not to love in this spacious, open layout offering 1749 square feet. Updated kitchen featuring cherry cabinetry, lots of counterspace, solid surface tops, breakfast bar, pantry, and eat-in Kitchen. Formal Dining room is open to the Living area, with built in bookcases, fireplace, and two sets of sliders leading out to deck. Interior has been recently repainted, a beautiful neutral color throughout.Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, with large Primary bedroom, double set of windows and private bath. There is also a very good size second bedroom with adjacent full bath. Smallest bedroom is currently being used as a storage area. Don't miss your opportunity to be right in the center of it all, the Erie canal, Town Center shopping, Medical Centers, and all Highways!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,749 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
East Syracuse-Minoa Central High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price