Welcome to 443 French Street located on a large 1.52 acre lot in the Mexico School District. This beautifully maintained two-story home features 4 bedrooms and sits back off the road providing a large front yard, beautiful and spacious backyard with a good size deck off the back of the home, with lots of privacy! As you enter through the foyer you’ll find a large first floor featuring 2 bedrooms, kitchen with lots of storage, formal dining room, full bathroom, and huge family room! Did I mention this home even has a 1st floor laundry room/walk-in pantry?? The laundry area was just converted from a half bathroom. Plumbing is still in place so it could easily be converted back into a half bathroom by the new owner if desired. Upstairs features 2 bedrooms with built in storage. Outside you will love your large garage style shed for extra storage and convenience. Don't miss the opportunity to live on this quiet country road. Furnace and hot water tank are less than a year old! This move in ready home is just a quick drive to the highway, shopping and restaurants!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,362 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price